Whether you arrive directly from Kansai Airport, or by train from Kyoto Station, here are all the transports you can use to access Kyoto Knot Vacation House.
KANSAI International Airport → Kyoto sta.
- Airport express “Haruka” – 80min / 3,370JPY
- Airport Shuttle – 90min / 2,250JPY
Kyoto sta. → Kyoto Knot
- Taxi – 10min / about 1,000JPY
- Bus – 15min / 230JPY Nishinotoin Rokujo Bus stop – (after Nishinotoin Shomen) walk 3min
- Subway – 2min / 210JPY Gojo sta. (Karasuma line) walk 5min
A convenient place to stay with good access to JR Kyoto Station, downtown area and
close to most major tourist attractions such as Gion area and Nishiki food market.
If you walk often, walkable distance to these area above.
3 min.walk from the nearest Bus stop.
There are some Bus stops nearby, so that we recommend you to get a Kyoto city
one day pass and go sightseeing with bus is the best option.
2 min.walk to the nearest grocery store and there are some cafe,pharmacy, and convenient store as well.